We went to the mall to ride the ferris wheel on Sunday with Mark and Teresa and family. At the beginning I explained that they would get two rides and then ice cream. My explanation seemed to be understood so off we went. Trevor bought tickets and Johan ran to the motorcycle. Ooops, we had the wrong kind of ticket. So Papi bought another ticket and the kids got a bonus ride (notice he is getting tossed around on the moto). Two big rides, one small one, then ice cream. Trevor had asked on the way why we




were doing ice cream last. I was thinking that they would be less likely to complain about leaving the rides if ice cream came after. Let's just say that Trevor was thankful that ice cream came last after the ferris wheel which also spun rapidly when his children grabbed the center wheel. He is a good Papi - Mami would have thrown up. Papi stared at the center of the wheel the whole ride to keep from getting sick (especially when we taunted him from the sidelines). Even with it being afterward, the ice cream didn't sit well. I think he was dizzy for over an hour.


1 comment:
The ferris wheel would have done me in. This one seems wilder than the one I rode with Jessica. (She could only make it rock.)Good job Papi!
Love,
Neena
Post a Comment