Bon Voyage - I think that's French for something I should say when I am about to travel. At 8:30 Dayanna, Johan and I head to the Embassy and Trevor waits here with the luggage. If all goes well he will meet us at the airport and my next post will be from US soil.
Praying


2 comments:
Many prayers are ascending. Love you all. Have a great flight, fun in the Miami Airport, and a joyful tomorrow in the snow!
Neena
Mr. Tolley's Senior classes have been praying for you throughout this whole process/adventure. Just remember, nothing happens that God doesn't allow to happen. "For I know the plans I have for you", Declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.
We love and miss you all and hope to see you soon.
Robert Holbert
P.s. Mr. Tolley, we REALLY miss you in Physics :)
Post a Comment