Johan's nickname will have something to do with his sense of humor and his energy I am sure.
We are glad we will be home to pick our NCAA teams, although this year we have a new bet going for the winner. No more Maggie Moos shakes (they closed anyway). This year - it's potty duty for the loser! We are teaching Backside Wiping 101.
Adekipe (no clue if I spelled this right) is great on ice cream. We are trying to bring some home in a glass jar.
Tickle sounds like chicken when your children are trying to learn English. You should have heard them trying to get Trevor to tickle them more. I tried to video as they tried to say tickle but they would not say it. Then as soon as I turned off the video, Johan said "chicklay Papi".
Words abuelos should know, mide abuelo (meeday) means look grandpa. I am sure they will say this over and over. tank oo is thank you. And most other English words end in a ck sound, like stop (estock).
Our stomachs will be grateful for fewer eggs and US water, not to mention some medicine.
It's 65 and sunny again here.


1 comment:
Hey! Do we have any say in the prize? We prefer Maggie Moos...no backside wiping for us. How about the loser makes dinner for ALL of us! :) Don't we still owe Trevor a milkshake?
Post a Comment