Monday, March 3, 2008

Pray Harder

We want to return Friday and know that we must start all paperwork tomorrow for that to happen. But no one has called to reveal that this might be possible. Keep praying. We are homesick and now we have some new older kids at the B&B that are not positive influences. We feel trapped as parents and get out as often as possible to avoid the influence.

Still no English at the B&B. Actually we had an English speaking man for one night as he waited to fly home the next morning (his wife is stuck in another city waiting for paperwork and he was flying home to work). That was our only English speaking resident (for less than 24 hours).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers are being lifted up for you by family and friends as well. Remember God is in control. We are trusting Him to take care of you and bring you home in his own time. Hope it is Friday.
Love,
Mom

Life with Spirit said...

Bless your hearts for real. Everytime I think about it, I pray. No good words to say to make you feel better...just hang in there and I pray you feel all the prayers!

drmacab97 said...

Praying and believing it will work out for you to come home Friday. I can't wait. We are praying all day. Dave read the news and said, "I just keep praying for them." Wish we could be there with you. We're homesick for you as well!