skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Every Good and Perfect Gift
Thursday, February 28, 2008
What I hear as I post
Trevor is teaching basic English body parts. Hair, ear, nose, mouth, eyes, ARMPITS (much, much giggling)! I will sing Head and Shoulders when I am done...much more giggling in the background...more Papi. Why do kids love to be tickled?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe Now
Subscribe to Every Good and Perfect Gift
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(208)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(75)
▼
February
(57)
Giovanni
Thanks Neena for the flashcards in English and Spa...
not sure what this tree is but it's beautiful!
Manos Arriba
Don´t look Grandma
What I hear as I post
During the nap
My first real nap
Ice Cream
Better than it looks
Oops
Our trip to Jaime DuQue
Trevor´s first post
Our Morning in Court
To see all posts
Hanging out at the Park
Cool look at that, Papi look
Calling all Abuelas
Quiero mas Doritos
On the way to the park
Look mom I made my bed
Our bathroom
The kids area in the living room
Living Room
The view of the backyard to the house from the swing
Our dinner table
Our B&B - from the front street
Our refrigerator
More grateful today than yesterday for
Sunday
Paperwork
Silent Movies
Things I am more grateful for today than yesterday
Telefono
El Parque
Time out - in a foreign language is difficult
Tag
On the top of a Mountain
Wet Wipes
Great Idea Mami
Our Second Night
Mi Amiga
For all Grandmas
Priceless
Coloring
Dora and Diego
Playing again
Random Thoughts
First Family Foto
Playing in the yard
Our first attempt to agree on clothing
El Refugio
WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
We are HERE!!!!!
The Bedroom
Someone has no idea
Reading room
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment