Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Coloring


We colored together and Dayanna is quite good and Johan is too for his age. After I took these photos I showed them that they could look at my camera and see themselves - that was a big hit. Now every photo is viewed immediately by all. (Interestingly, Dayanna started on page one of her coloring book and is going methodically through it. Johan started in the middle because I opened the page. But the next time, he opened to the very beginning. Maybe other kids do that but I never did so I am surprised. Everything is a prized possession.)

6 comments:

drmacab97 said...

Dayanna is beautiful! They both look so grown up but so tiny!

Anonymous said...

Pep is following the blog and told John today that Dayana looks like Lynn. The look so good, coloring together.
Love, Neena

drmacab97 said...

I just asked Cara who this is & had Dayanna's picture all blown up on the screen and she said, "That's ME!!!" :)

Anonymous said...

They could pass for sisters!
Neena

Life with Spirit said...

I think she totally looks like a Manges! How funny.

Anonymous said...

well, as an early childhood teacher, let me just say that they've already crossed a huge milestone by learning to hold their crayons correctly! Dayanna reminded me of you, Lynn Ellen, the minute i saw this picture! Aunt Maria