Very fun Mami & Papi!! Very very fun. By the way-Cara's calling them Johan-YO-HAN and Dayanna-Karen together now...just b/c I think she was thinking Yohan and Karen were gone or something. So we're using two names for now. :)
Matching shirts! It looks like you are both having so much fun! The kids look very happy. I think they like their new Mami & Papi....And why not, they are both pretty special people! Love you
What fun! Mami, it was your idea? But Papi is doing all the work! He looks happy though. Maybe sore muscles tonight. Great pictures. Is that your bed & breakfast in the background, or a building next door? Love, Neena
trevor, you look radiant! kardia is a greek word meaning, "from my very heart." my heart is with all of you during this leg of your amazing race. run with confidence, knowing as you press on that you have already won! the victories are yours! praying for each of you by name, but i don't know just how to say the names...??? i shared the blog with a girl in haiti today who wrote back that she was in tears after reading it. she had written me a snail mail letter to tell me she was expecting her first baby and needed me to come design the nursery for her...so i showed her your playroom! you are admired and loved around the world, now. love, maria
I am truly enjoying all of this. Trevor, you look like you are filled with the most joy ever. I can tell in every picture how much J and D are truly loving their Mami and Papi. We love all of you. Love, Aunt Tini P.S. Just thought I would let you know that Columbus City Schools are cancelled today (Friday) Yea! for you.
5 comments:
Very fun Mami & Papi!! Very very fun. By the way-Cara's calling them Johan-YO-HAN and Dayanna-Karen together now...just b/c I think she was thinking Yohan and Karen were gone or something. So we're using two names for now. :)
Matching shirts! It looks like you are both having so much fun! The kids look very happy. I think they like their new Mami & Papi....And why not, they are both pretty special people!
Love you
What fun! Mami, it was your idea? But Papi is doing all the work! He looks happy though. Maybe sore muscles tonight. Great pictures. Is that your bed & breakfast in the background, or a building next door?
Love, Neena
trevor, you look radiant!
kardia is a greek word meaning, "from my very heart." my heart is with all of you during this leg of your amazing race. run with confidence, knowing as you press on that you have already won! the victories are yours! praying for each of you by name, but i don't know just how to say the names...??? i shared the blog with a girl in haiti today who wrote back that she was in tears after reading it. she had written me a snail mail letter to tell me she was expecting her first baby and needed me to come design the nursery for her...so i showed her your playroom! you are admired and loved around the world, now. love, maria
I am truly enjoying all of this. Trevor, you look like you are filled with the most joy ever. I can tell in every picture how much J and D are truly loving their Mami and Papi. We love all of you.
Love, Aunt Tini
P.S. Just thought I would let you know that Columbus City Schools are cancelled today (Friday) Yea! for you.
Post a Comment