Our bed and breakfast is El Refugio (The Refuge). We returned with Johan and Dayanna and all the way in the car, Johan was amazed by the cars and traffic and buildings. He had never seen so many vehicles or nice buildings. He thought they were beautiful. I don´t have a picture of Dad´s first booboo - Trevor konked Johan´s head as he put him in the car. Everyone kissed it and he was fine. Dayanna tried on the seat belt and liked it - again a first. And gratefully, no one got car sick but me and I took Bonine so I survived. Chiclet (gum) works great too.
If you want to imagine driving here - imagine three cars per lane on route 23 during high traffic time and we were sliding in and out of lanes back and forth, fast and slow, side streets were used to pass the traffic and then back into the traffic with no stopping. I didn´t see a traffic light for the first thirty minutes.


1 comment:
The first of many "konked" heads! Kisses are great healers. Trevor's heart was probably beating so fast, he just didn't see the door. :)
Love, Neena
Post a Comment