We arrived in Bogota at 8:30 last night and settled into our bed and breakfast around 10. Most of the families (all families that we have met so far) are French so we are the only English speaking people we know. The others are here to adopt as well and already have their children.
We go today at 8 am to get Johan (pronounced with no H sound) and Karen. Hopefully after that I will have pictures to post.
For now I must go practice my Spanish!


11 comments:
The excitement here at home continues to bubble! We love all of you and can't wait to have more pictures of J and K. Sending lots of cyber hugs your way and lots of prayers. Such a time as this! Love, Neena
I can't believe you were up at 4:30 again!! You have them now...can't wait to see pics!
I keep checking for more pictures...oh...maybe you weren't up at 4...I see now that it's a few hours off...I'm so excited to see them with you!!!
I keep refreshing to see pictures too! The kids are on the edge of their seats, and Clara wants me to set up her account so that she can go to your blog :) Love you all, Amy
I know...now that we got the email I just keep refreshing...waiting...it's killin me!! Precious, your email was precious. We love them!
Garrett sent the kids an ecard, oh, how exciting!!!
I'm still checkin', bring on those photos, LOL!
Angie
¡Yo no puedo esperar para verle!
We're gonna put a video on our blog for them-C is speaking in Spanish for them. :) lol it'll be there later tonight, has to get approved online before I can post it. http://drmacab97.blogspot.com
I have some pictures of the last ice storm we had, and a Cardinal sitting on our table on the deck. I'll send them to the kids so they can see what it can look like around here in the winter! I will attach them to an email. I'll go send it now. Goodnight!
Love, Aunt Angie
We are all so excited here at TOL and watch your blog eagerly for pictures of the new family! I am anxious to share with Bible class. We all prayed for you in class, and will continue to every day.
Post a Comment