Hi there! Just a curiosity question because you have so much time to answer them... How many people are at the B&B with you? It doesn't look that big, are all the rooms in the pics yours alone? PS One of the kids in the Youth Group was talking about Stochiometry (I'm sure I couldn't spell it even when I had it figured out)the other day. I had to smile. :-)
2 comments:
Thanks. This will help my search on Google also. I will let you know when I find you.
Love,
Mom
Hi there! Just a curiosity question because you have so much time to answer them... How many people are at the B&B with you? It doesn't look that big, are all the rooms in the pics yours alone? PS One of the kids in the Youth Group was talking about Stochiometry (I'm sure I couldn't spell it even when I had it figured out)the other day. I had to smile. :-)
Post a Comment