The reason we have not posted anything up until this point...
1) When we arrived at El Refugio Johan and Dayanna followed us everywhere and did not want us to leave them. I tried to get away and they found me in the computer room. But they could not stay calm enough to be near the computer so we had to go back and play.
2) When Johan and Dayanna fell asleep at 8 pm so did Mami and Papi.
Random firsts for Trevor that he wants me to post. And I quote,
"I just wiped my first backside!" (Johan had run fast to the potty and Trevor went to help because I was trying to type to all of you. I think it´s hilarious that he wants me to post this to all of you!)
"Lynn, Dayana has hair barrettes." (I was drying my hair so I responded, "put them in Honey, you will be fine.")
That´s all for now - my time is up - Johan found me and wants to play.


6 comments:
What a great "first"! You are getting iniated fast Trevor! What a great Dad you are!
Love, Neena
We are all going crazy over here with the news - Jan is posting the first family foto on the announcements screen with Mel's help. You guys look like you have always been together!!! Much love to all.
How very, very fun! I love computers when it comes to stuff like this. They are so stinking cute!!! --Lara
Your kids that is, not computers.
Don't worry Trevor, David still doesn't do her hair...and it's been over 2 years! :)
You have become our favorite pasttime - rushing home to see what the latest fun story is about the Tolleys! You will be pros before you know it.
Love, The Sherrods
Post a Comment