Well we have finally accomplished this goal. Uncle David and Aunt Mary bought the goods for Johan's birthday and after cutting down a tree, moving the swing, leveling the ground, building a box and preparing the surface we have our cage. Johan loves it as does his big sister. When I arrived home from shopping to find that the children had helped Papi fill the box with sand the first words I heard were from Dayana, "Tengo sand box en mi cabeza!" Those of you who remember the tengo sed post know that tengo means "I have", cabeza is "head". I have sand box in my head! I love her attempts at English. She is still calling the sand "sand box".
Thursday, May 1, 2008
The CAGE
If you have been reading this blog for long then you will remember Trevor's cage comment. While we were still in Colombia...one day while watching Johan energetically play with the girls at the B&B, I said, "Johan needs a dump truck and a pile of dirt." To which Trevor quickly added, "and a cage!"
Well we have finally accomplished this goal. Uncle David and Aunt Mary bought the goods for Johan's birthday and after cutting down a tree, moving the swing, leveling the ground, building a box and preparing the surface we have our cage. Johan loves it as does his big sister. When I arrived home from shopping to find that the children had helped Papi fill the box with sand the first words I heard were from Dayana, "Tengo sand box en mi cabeza!" Those of you who remember the tengo sed post know that tengo means "I have", cabeza is "head". I have sand box in my head! I love her attempts at English. She is still calling the sand "sand box".


Well we have finally accomplished this goal. Uncle David and Aunt Mary bought the goods for Johan's birthday and after cutting down a tree, moving the swing, leveling the ground, building a box and preparing the surface we have our cage. Johan loves it as does his big sister. When I arrived home from shopping to find that the children had helped Papi fill the box with sand the first words I heard were from Dayana, "Tengo sand box en mi cabeza!" Those of you who remember the tengo sed post know that tengo means "I have", cabeza is "head". I have sand box in my head! I love her attempts at English. She is still calling the sand "sand box".


1 comment:
What a fun place! Great to see you playing happily in your sandbox.
Love,
Neena
Post a Comment