skip to main | skip to sidebar

Every Good and Perfect Gift

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dear Papaw

Dear Papaw,

You left your drill bits at our house.
Mami used one to fix the curtains.
Sorry,

Johan and Dayana
Posted by Every Good and Perfect Gift at 9:04 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world did she do to the curtains?
Love,
Neena

May 19, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe Now

Subscribe to Every Good and Perfect Gift

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (208)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (31)
      • They say...
      • Nails
      • Thanks Scout
      • PROGRESS
      • Spilled Milk
      • More Tears
      • Tears at the Circus
      • Dear Papaw
      • Fun Aunt Mary
      • We are learning English
      • More things I would have never guessed I would do
      • I would have never guessed I would
      • Dora, Cars, and Cheap Crocs...NEW SHOES!
      • Saturday mornings
      • How many stressful things have you gone through in...
      • A Great Day for Johan
      • Dayana picked out this card for Grandma all by her...
      • My first Mother's Day...
      • If I listened to Johan...
      • Thank you for kind older kids
      • Where's Johan
      • Eye Doctor - Impatient Mami
      • Tickle video - TEST
      • That's not Coco
      • The World May Never Know...
      • Aaah
      • What I saw...What he saw
      • Mi Ayuda
      • My Mami is amazing
      • Our first tooth
      • The CAGE
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (75)
    • ►  February (57)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)