Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jessica

My brother and his family visited last weekend and we had a terrific time. I will post pictures and video of our events later but this post is dedicated to my niece. We have a family picture from Christmas that we use to teach Johan and Dayana about their extended family (similar to the one I have posted but with Amy's family included).
They know Mami, Papi, Maria, Neena, Papaw, Mary, Cara, and Mariposa (Uncle David). After this weekend they now know most of my brothers family (Justin was unable to come). Johan goes across the photo like this... Joe, Angie, Garrett, and "moy linda Jessica". Yep, that's right Jess...he says very beautiful Jessica every time he looks at your picture. We knew he was showing off for you all weekend. Now he has a crush.

2 comments:

Angie said...

J and D, we miss you SOOOO much!!! I am going to take some pictures of our abuelo (house, right?) and send them in an email to your mami. I will also get us in the pictures, so you can see where we live and what our surroundings are like. C, we miss you, too!!! Can't wait to come see you again..,

Tia Angie

drmacab97 said...

Angie your Spanish is funny! I have a site for ya...www.freetranslation.com :)