I would take him and give him a hot shower right this minute (even though it's past his bedtime). He just told me a big story about the last time he was with Mary feeding the ducks. Apparently a big geese came and stole the bread and then it
"POPO-ed on my head. And I had to wash it off and wash my clothes but I no change because I no chi-chi in my pants. I just put on same ropa (clothes). And I wash and wash and popo in my hair. And then one popo in my eye and I say, "I can't see" and then one popo in my uter eye and I can't see. And then in my mouth and I say "sppppppppppit" - (I wiped the spit from my face as I listened) - and then I jhoked "cough cough". And then....
(picture him slapping his forehead)...Oh no, Cara no sleep cause she in a boat!"
Our niece is at the ocean (aka river) and Johan is very concerned that she can't swim. Apparently tonight's story of the goose made him think of Cara and then he thought she had no place to sleep in "the boat".
I explained the beach and the hotel and as I left his room..."por que Cara no in boat?"
Someday the beach will make sense to you son. Someday.
ps. And Johan wonders why people laugh at his stories.
pss. The soga continues...Trevor just came home and Johan retold the whole story to Trevor and Trevor believed him!


2 comments:
You probably have a future famous author in your son! He is a great story teller! What a cutie! Tell him the story about the goose who ate the marshmallow Joe threw in the lake at Lincoln Park. He will like that.
Love,
Mom
Laughing out loud...a-gain. :) But he's right, Cara no sleep...por que Cara no sleep Johan??? Please someone tell me por que Cara no sleeping in her bed? And he's right, the geese flew right over our heads, tons of them and we ducked down...cause you know, if you duck down the poop won't hit you...what the crap was I thinking, you don't duck down, you RUN you run like the dickens! If you duck down you just get poop on your back where you can't reach it instead of your head...luckily, no one was pooped on, no po-po that day. :) And yes, I know, I just typed what the crap on your blog, sorry but no other phrase seemed to quite fit. We're going to call again tomorrow to chat with the kids, I feel like Dayana is probably out of her countdown slips, in the meantime check our blog, we wrote a message in the sand to the kids and there IS a river here...but no boat. :)
Post a Comment